There are no prerequisites for any of the ITIL 4 advanced courses, so you may take them in any order that is relevant to your position and your organization’s top goals. Alternatively, you can work toward becoming an ITIL Managing Professional (MP) or an ITIL Strategic Leader by completing all of the required coursework (SL). Either one or both of these designations can be yours to pursue. MP and SL are the new credentials for IT professionals, replacing ITIL Expert in ITIL v3.
Additionally, the new ITIL 4 certification programme varies from ITIL v3. In addition, there is a major distinction here.
It’s possible to get the 17 credits needed for the Managing Across the Life Cycle (MALC) certification course by attending any one of a number of courses offered by ITIL v3. However, ITIL 4 has a major distinction in that all courses are required to earn a certification. To earn the Managing Professional and Strategic Leader designations, you must complete the foundation course as well as all four modules in the Managing Professional stream. Consider the fact that both titles need the ITIL 4 Strategist (DPI) certification course: Direct, Plan, and Improve (DPI).
The ITIL 4 Foundations training is required.
For IT service management practitioners who are responsible for the operation and delivery of IT-enabled and digital services, the CDS certification course is ideal by Sprintzeal. CDS expands your knowledge of ITIL’s new service value system (SVS) business model beyond the present scope of ITIL v3 to include service development and delivery.
The following practices were discussed in class:
- Pricing and coordinating the design of the service
- Programming and administration of computer software
- The management of deployments
- Managing the release
- Service testing and validation
- Modify the means of enabling
- Ensuring the satisfaction of all stakeholders
- Customer service counter
- Incident management – identifying and resolving incidents
- Management of issues
- Managing the flow of information
- Management of service levels
- Observation and control of events
IMPLICATIONS FOR FUTURE ACTION
Get familiar with the planning and building of a service value stream to plan and construct services:
- Learn the principles and difficulties related to organisational structure, team competencies, responsibilities, and culture in the SVS
- Recognize the importance of healthy interpersonal interactions.
- Learn about the SVS’s resource planning and management
- In order to understand IT’s value and utilisation in the SVS
- Learn how applicable ITIL CDS Training principles contribute to SVS and value stream generation, delivery, and support:
- Become familiar with ITIL best practises for value stream design, development, and transition.
- Use ITIL techniques to improve the quality of user support
- Create, provide, and maintain services:
- Learn how to prioritise, arrange, and organise your work and activities
- Consider the pros and drawbacks of buying vs building, as well as sourcing choices and service integration management (SIAM)
WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD GO?
This course is designed for IT service management practitioners who are pursuing the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) credential and/or who are responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
Managers and directors of service desks, infrastructure and support, change management and release management and continuous improvement programmes, as well as senior service and support analysts, as well as process and practise owners and directors of service level management, all fall into this category.
You must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation exam in order to take this course. In order to enroll in this course, you must provide a copy of your certificate of completion. Click here to see when the ITIL 4 Foundation Training Course is next being offered.
INTERVIEW AND CREDENTIALS
PeopleCert administers the test. An impartial testing board administers the 90-minute test, which has 40 multiple-choice questions. Upon successful completion of the course, students will get an exam ticket in the mail, allowing them to choose any day in the future to take the exam. Your certificate will only be issued if you get a score of at least 70%. Attendees will benefit from a final test review as part of the course.You can apply for self-directed learning PDUs from PMI after completing this course. Requests for a certificate of attendance are welcome.
ITEMS FOR COURSE LEARNING
Also Read: aj styles