Women have always been fashion-forward and constantly look for new ways to dress. Plaid outfits are becoming a big trend in women’s style, but it is not the only way of wearing the pattern. There are many other ways to wear plaid using different kinds of clothes and accessories that you might not be aware of yet.
If you’re looking for inspiration on how to wear plaid visit Evaless, where you’ll find plaid outfits of all kinds with ideas on how to wear them. You’ll be able to find a unique look for work, school, or an evening out with your friends.
Plaid is one of the most popular trends in fashion right now, and as you know, it’s been getting a lot of people excited! Whether you are looking for a quick outfit that can go from day to night or just want to mix it up with different patterns, plaids are a great way to get some style without the hassle.
If you’re struggling with picking out which pattern will look best on your body type and hair color, follow this guide to find different ways that women have made their plaids work for them! Not only will our list help you find the perfect match, but don’t be surprised if it inspires some fresh new ideas for your upcoming capsule wardrobe.
Pairing Colors and Patterns
While it’s not always necessary to match the color or pattern of your plaid items for a more striking look, it’s best to match them on each individual piece. For example, if you want something a little brighter than your typical gray and black plaid, you should consider wearing them in garments made from brighter colors such as white and yellow.
As far as which pattern is better for you, that’s entirely up to you! Some patterns are lighter and will look great on medium skin tones. Others are darker and better complement darker skin tones.
For instance, if you have a golden skin tone, it will be best to pair your plaid with light or neutral patterns, such as stripes or dots. If you have a medium skin tone, it’s best to wear dark patterns like plaids.
On the other hand, if you have a pale skin tone, plaid with thin lines will be perfect! You can also wear darker patterns with pale skin since they look just as good.
How to Choose the Right Color
Christmas is coming up, and if you’re still having trouble picking out an outfit for the holidays, plaids can help! A plaid christmas dress womens isn’t just your average plaid shirt. Try choosing a solid color for your pants or dress and add in one of your favorite plaid prints or patterns. This will take away some of the pressure from finding the perfect color, but you’ll still get to combine your favorite colors.
One of the most important things to consider when choosing your plaid is the color. A common mistake is choosing a plaid that doesn’t match your skin tone. Even though you are wearing different patterns, it can end up making you look washed out and unflattering.
Here are a few tips for choosing the right plaid color:
- When choosing a plaid for your outfit, you should always find one that compliments your skin tone or hair color. A plaid shirt and skirt might look great on you, but if there is no match in skin tone or hairstyle, it will completely look out of place.
- When wearing plaid, especially a patterned skirt or dress, remember to keep the color of your top and accessories neutral. This is to avoid looking like you’re wearing too much!
- Find a color that complements your skin tone and hair. If you have fair skin and light-colored hair, it’s best to match it with a dark plaid so that it has more contrast. The same goes for women who have dark skin and dark hair; they are better off sporting a lighter plaid pattern.
- Plaids that match your skin tone and hair color are easier to pair with any neutral color, such as cream, black, navy, or gray.
- If you want to wear a bolder plaid, it’s best to wear longer jackets or coats. Wearing a bold plaid shirt with a pencil skirt is also going to look great!
Plaid is a great piece to start building upon your wardrobe and will give you the ability to wear different types of clothes that you wouldn’t usually be able to wear. Plaid is also a great way for you to experiment with patterns and color combinations that you may not have normally considered. Want to learn more about plaid? Check out the Evaless website!